congrats hunter...hope she makes ya proud...
hunter316 wife had a baby girl!!!!!!! She weighs 7 pound 12 ounces and is 20 inches long. just wanted too let everyone know.
congrats bro.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
congrats hunter...hope she makes ya proud...
congrats hunter!!!!
free like OJ all day
congrats my friend, i have son, and him being born is the best thing that has ever happened in my life...loads of fum coming up for you...
Congrats man. There is nothing like having child! They are diffently sent from up above.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Congrats hunter!
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Thanks everyone! We are home now and boy am I glad. Just cant sleep in those hospitals. As I type right now big sis who is 4 is holding her now and is tickled pink. Shes a beautiful little lady and man does she like to eat!![]()
Awwww! How precious.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
That she is!![]()
Bookmarks